Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Frequent Flyers

Just had a great panner-sag (cheese-spinach) dosa with Ian and he prompted me to work out how rubbish I am at frequent flyer miles.
I have SIX memberships:
Delta - for my trip to USC end-2003 and to Bruce's place;
Air France - who lost my bags and FF miles last year when I went to DC via CDG;
Swiss International/Lufthansa - after my Swiss biz class flights last month;
BMI/Star Alliance - long term but I should manage them properly;
Eurostar - apparently...;
BA - least generous but I do use them a lot and they did find my Tokyo miles last year, and I get miles with Avis when I start hiring for Essex teaching (24th January countdown).
Maybe I should focus in a bit and actually use them - I have ONE flight with BA.

2 comments:

jeremy said...

there are services that bring those all together and give you credit on one. or you can consolidate on one of the alliances like star alliance.

jeremy said...

there are services that bring those all together and give you credit on one. or you can consolidate on one of the alliances like star alliance.